Hotel Health Requirements
*Please bring your Guest’s current medical records to hotel check-in that show proof of the following:
- Guests who are not spayed or neutered after 6 months of age are not permitted in Social Lounge.
- Dog is up to date with all vaccinations which include: Distemper, Bordetella, Parvo and Rabies.
- Guest is free from fleas – pets will be inspected upon check-in/ arrival and if fleas are noticed on Guest a mandatory flee bath will be required at owner/guardian’s expense
- Guest has not recently been exposed to any transmissible illness in the past 30 days prior to check-in
- Dog has had his/her yearly fecal check
Dogs who play in social lounge must be spayed or neutered once they are six (6) months old
*For exceptions see below
- Cats must be vaccinated for FVRCP, FELV (Feline Leukemia), and Rabies.
- Cats must be neutered or spayed
* Chateau Poochie features a Senior Center with ‘specialized care’ for older dogs or those dogs that need additional medical assistance and attention. Additional fees will be incurred in addition to the room rate.
* Chateau Poochie will accept unneutered male dogs and unsprayed female dogs at an additional fee. This fee is incurred due to the ‘specialized care’ and extra time that will be needed to see to their proper care and well being.